Friday, May 4, 2018

As long as I'm living, MY BABY you'll be xo

They say there's nothing quite like the love between a mother and her son.........
.........and that a picture speaks a thousand words..........

Dear Mason,
I remember this day vividly.  I had finished feeding you and you were happy and content.  You laid back in my arms, smiling and cooing and I needed to capture it to remember for all time.

I know this may be hard for you to believe, but my dear sweet boy, there hasn't been one single day of your life that you haven't been in my thoughts and prayers.

I remember you with the biggest smile in my heart, and on days like this when I choose to sit and reflect on our time together ~ and our time apart ~ the tears are inevitable.

You're 17 now; almost a man.  No matter your age, or how tall you are, you'll always be my baby.

I love you more than the stars in the sky 💕

Always and forever,
your Mom xo

No comments: