Friday, May 4, 2018

These are for you cuz you're Crazy 4 Daizies!


Facebook post - May 3, 2011
Original Facebook Post:  May 3, 2011.
"My sweet boy was constantly picking me daisies and drawing daisies on my shopping lists in my coloured glitter pens. I still remember the day he came to me at my desk and said, "here mom, I picked these for you - I know they are your favourite cuz you're Crazy 4 Daizies"!!

Bless his wee heart----miss him so much "

Mason,  I don't know if you'll remember this but you were always doodling daisies or sunflower pics for me!  I saved a grocery list that you had made and kept it on our fridge for many, many years, written with glitter pens in your child script, adorned with colourful daisies.  I still have this vase and whenever I look at it, I remember this day fondly.

Some of my fondest memories are of your warm hugs and twinkling eyes as we'd hug every morning before you left for school and you'd tell me....."I love you Mom".

Ya know what kiddo......I love you too xo

No comments: